Wednesday 9 July 2014

Late update

Hi,

Just a quick one, and a bit of a late update. I have just received a picture from a mate of mine (cheers Sam) of a pike I caught a couple of months ago. This year has been a struggle with the pike fishing as I enjoy fishing for the pike with lures, but unfortunately I have been suffering badly with tennis elbow. This has led to me doing very little lure fishing. On one of the few trips Iv managed to get out with the lures I managed this one. Its not the biggest pike Iv ever caught but it is by far the most pleasing. At a tad over the magical 20lb mark it had me beaming. Iv been fishing this water for a few years and though I have caught plenty of pike from the lake the better fish have eluded me. It was a target of mine this year to catch a "20" from there on a lure, and first trip out this year I cracked it with this one...happy Days

No comments:

Post a Comment